hello, hello, hola, hola

DaniChalegre

Minha foto
Rio de Janeiro, Sudeste/RJ, Brazil
Terráquea, sulamericana, brasileira, fluminense e carioca. Ah, sim... SUD, flamenguista, poliglota e vegetariana também, é claro!

DaniChalegre

Welcome to my life / Bienvenido a mi vida

terça-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2011

BUG hugs and super kisses



yeah, here it's me again... I was thinking about a lot of things these last days - and specially yestarday/today.
But nothing was more important than the fact that I don't have anyone to hold me and tell me how much I'm pretty or cool. Isn't it sad? I'm very mad! I know, I know, it's not your fault, dear lector. But the Universe sometimes wants to teach us something painful using people - or lack thereof. Anyway, a friend - the best out there - told me someday that we have to do big sacrifices to receive big blessings. I agree. Now I can realize it for myself. And I have faith that God will give me a BUG blessing - at least I pray for it every time. I imagine you don't have idea what I'm talking about, right?!
The only good thing in all is that when i have my drug back to hug, he will never leave me go from his arms or sight. And I will sure give him a super - my super - kiss.
So the moral of this confused story that few of you - or just one but me - understand is: take THAT person you love and is so close to you and embrace it. Embrace now and say how wonderful, amazing and awesome it is. Enjoy now and ever.

2 comentários:

  1. i absolutly agree! enjoy people, enjoy life with friends, lovers...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ay q me haces llora, nena... cuando pienso q ya no veo uchos de mis amix e imagino q muchos no volveré a verlos.

    ResponderExcluir